Mahira Homes 63A Gurgaon infrastructure, roads, covered parking, internal gardens, water supply, and security, as well as residential complexes, are well planned. The project has been started in Sector 63A Gurgaon under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, emphasizing optimal space utilization, and reflecting stylish living. These apartments are designed with all modern amenities and facilities such as children’s play space, jogging track, community hall, etc.
Mahira Homes offers 63A 2bhk and 3bhk apartments, and the size range of these apartments is 508sq.ft to 645sq.ft. Each flat has a design with a huge balcony. When you look from the balcony, you will feel the natural light and green areas. It is strategically located in Sector 63A Gurgaon, which has excellent connectivity of Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road. This time, at that location, many reputed builders are developing projects like DLF, Mahendra, Itico, M3M, Paras, Emaar, etc.
- Proper water management
- Developing on 5 acres of green land
- natural light
- commercial premises
- Waste management
- Road system
- Four sides open entry and exit
- Parking for every flat
- Clean campus
- Kitchen with utility balcony
- energy efficiency
- Saves water and electricity by 20-30%
- Promotes health and wellness
- Good air quality and ventilation
- Conservation of natural resources
- Effective waste management
Mahira Homes Connectivity –
- The project is a blast on Sector Road, which connects Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road.
- This distance is very close to Huda City Center and Cybercity.
- Easy access to major milestones like Sohna Road and National Highway 8
- If you want to travel from Delhi, it would be comfortable, because the distance from Sector 55, 56 metros is very close.
- More than 50% is located near the open area.
- In fact, near IGI Airport.
- A comfortable distance from Gurgaon metro station and bus stop.
- A simple approach for the upcoming metro station
- With many famous residential projects
- Retail supermarket project is near
- Also, it is not necessary for your children to travel more for schooling
- Schools are like DPS and Amity schools
- Hospitals are also nearby: Medanta, Fortis, MaxLife
Investment benefits in Mahira Homes –
- When anyone thinks of investing in real estate, first of all, an idea about location comes to mind because the location is the most important term in the real estate industry. Appreciation of any property, directly and indirectly, depends on the location. The most significant benefit of Mahira Homes is the “connectivity” through the golf course extension road. Following the development of the Golf Course Road, the developers are carefully working on the Golf Course Extension Road.
- The connectivity and improved infrastructure of IGI Airport and other important milestones of NCR have further enhanced this stretch in Gurgaon.
- The commissioning of world-class projects such as the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) will boost the prospects of the region.
- In its Residential Investment Advisory Report 2019-2020, it has identified the Golf Course Extension Road as one of the destinations that have the potential to offer the highest price appreciation in the NCR over the next five years.
Advantages Of Mahira Homes –
- Club House and Community Hall
- swimming pool.
- Landscape garden
- Green Park for a morning walk.
- In fact, there are basketball and badminton courts.
- 24 * 7 water backup including power backup.
- CCTV Security System.
- Great children’s area
Golf Course Vs. Golf course extension –
- The Golf Course Road starts from Shankar Chowk and passes through Cyber City and Sikandar Pur to the end of Sector 55 and Sector 56. Between sectors 55 and 56 from Shankar Chowk, you will find such metro stations such as Indusland Bank Cybercity, Maulsari Avenue, Phase 3, Phase 2, Sikanderpur, Sector 42-43, Sector 54 Chowk, Sector 55-56.
- The Golf Course Extension Road starts from Sector 58 to Shona Road and National Highway 8. At the moment all developers are focusing on Golf Course Extension Road, so if you are a real estate investor, this is the right time to invest your money. In Mahira Holmes 63a.
Payment Plan –
Time for payment of total amount Time of application of 5% of the total amount 15 days of issue of allotment letter 15 days of the total amount 20%% 6 months of issue of allotment letter Total 12.5% of total amount Order to issue the allocation letter 12.5% of the total amount of the 18-month allocation letter of the total amount of 12.5% of the total amount of the 24-month issue of the allocation letter 30.5% of the total allocation of 30-month allocation letter issued the total bill of the total amount.
About Mahira Group
The Mahira Group, a business entity with a difference, an organization that puts personal integrity on everything, Mahira Group strives to do every business in various fields with a sense of purpose that goes beyond commercial transactions. The group of people is spread across many industries; Namely, a luxe meets (a luxury in the budget) real estate business focused on delivering full value by fulfilling promises and expectations, and construction business, more than just buildings.
Q. What documents are required to book a flat in Mahira Homes 63A?
A. Applicant PAN card, Aadhar card, and passport size photo.
Q. How much subsidy will the applicant receive?
A. The applicant will get a subsidy of up to Rs 2.67 lakh on home loan interest.
Q. How much does 3bhk cost?
A. The original amount of 3BHK in Mahira Homes is 26.30 lakhs.
Q. What is the location of Mahira Holmes 63A?
A. Golf Course Extension Road, Sector 63A, Gurgaon.
Q. What is the payment plan for Mahira Homes 63A?
A. Mahira Homes is offering a time link payment plan.
Q. How much loan will the applicant get on the project?
A. Up to 90% of home loans are approved, and it depends on the qualification of the applicant.
Q. Is the 1BHK option available?
A. No, only 2BHK and 3BHK options are available.
Q. How much area of land is being developed by Mahira Homes in Sector 63A?
A. Mahira Homes is developing on 5 acres of land.
Q. What is the draw date 63A of Mahira Homes?
A. This will be in accordance with the Affordable Housing Rule and will be announced after the booking closes.
Q. What is the number 63A of Mahira Homes?
A. The RERA number is 04 of 2020.